Thursday, July 13, 2017

Bright and Shiny Hello

A little something rural for Inkspirational challenge . . .


I wanted my sun to display the sentiment, so I repeatedly stamped a "hello" stamp.  Love all of the elements of this set. 




Supplies Used - Hello Step Card
Stamps:  "Hello" stamp . . .any tiny stamp will do!
Ink: Lemonade and Banana (The Stamps of Life)
Paper:  Cardstock and Pattern Paper from May 2017 Card Kit - Cheerful Collection (The Stamps of Life); cardstock scraps from my scrap bin;
Accessories:  Tree Step Up Dies (Sizzix); Summer Seasonal Mix Sequins (Prretty Pink Posh)

2 comments:

  1. This is cute and fun and perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So many fun layers to create a great scene! I love your sun and tree, especially how it stands up seemingly on its own. What a fun project! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete