Saturday, September 2, 2017

Lifesaver . . . for Stamp Ink Paper


 

The sketch challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper had me interested, so I pulled out an old kit from Simon Say Stamp an got busy. 


I flipped the sketch, and dragged my circle off the page, but tried to keep the overall layout of the sketch.  I adore that hanging lifesaver!  


You can check out the sketch below. 

I hope you find some time to create today. 



Supplies Used - You Are a Lifesaver
Cardstock:  Simon Says Stamp*
Pattern Paper:  Authentiques Seaside*
Stamps:  Sailing from Simon Says Stamp*
Ink:  Simon Says Stamp, Versamark, Ranger Silver Embossing Powder, Copic Marker
Ribbon:  DMC Metallic Thread

*from Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, I love your take on this week's sketch. Your card looks great with the flipped design. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic color combo, Debbie! My boys' room is decorated in the same color scheme, so it's close to my heart. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun little card! I agree, that lifesaver is really cute! Thanks for using the Stamp Ink Paper sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete