Monday, October 2, 2017

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Laughter truly is the best medicine.  Sharing a card I created today in an attempt to lift my spirits after losing my four-legged bestie. This challenge was from CAS on Friday, and the challenge was to create a card with a die.


The sentiment was fun to make.  I took the word die and inked in varied colors, masking as I went, and then embossed with some added sparkle. 


I hope you find some time to create today.


Supplies Used - Laughter is the Best Medicine
Stamps:  Simply the Best Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink: Mint to Be, It's a Girl, Bellini. Midnight and Grass Skirt (Catherine Pooler Designs); Versamark
Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Accessories:  Wanderlust Embossing Powder (Wow)

No comments:

Post a Comment