Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Paper Smooches Challenge

I was challenged today by the inspiration photo in this month's Paper Smooches Challenge


 For my card, I used a three different blue inks fro Catherine Pooler Inks and instead of a pine tree, used a different type of tree stamp from Paper Smooches.


 I created a bit of a wintry scene which will make a great sympathy or encouragement card.  


Was so glad to have time to create today. 


Supplies Used - God Will Be With You
Stamps and Dies:  Winter Groves and New Beginnings 2 (Paper Smooches)
Ink & Embossing:  All That Jazz, It's a Boy, Something Borrowed and Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks); Copic Markers (various for coloring of bird)
Paper: Solar White (Neenah) and Sky (The Stamps of Life)
Other: Diamond Dust Glitter

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue trees and snowy scene with the sweet sentiment. I need to check out CP inks and paper. I love the sky paper color. Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete