Sunday, December 24, 2017

Sweetest Wishes for Merry Monday

I was inspired today by Merry Monday . . . a tic tac toe board inspiration where my line was "stamping, pattern paper, emboss."

Okay, so not necessarily in that order.  It was more like "stamp, emboss, stamp, emboss, pattern paper. 




So, first came the stamping and embossing of that House Mouse image on watercolor paper.  I used distress inks to watercolor the image. 

 Next came the stamping and embossing of the sentiment. 


And then finally, the creation of the card, including the pattern paper. 


I do love my House Mouse images. 

Happiest of holidays to all, and I hope you find some time to create. 


Supplies Used - Sweetest Holiday Wishes
Stamps:  Carrying Mints (House Mouse); Candy Cane Lane Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Stamps)
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx; Distress Inks (various) for watercolor;
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); pattern paper (CTMH); Watercolor paper (Canson)
Accessories:  Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Wink of Stella (Zig); Clear Embossing Powder (Ranger)


1 comment:

  1. Your stamped images are so darling, made me giggle with that cute mouse! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete