Saturday, January 6, 2018

Claus for Celebration for Freshly Made Sketch

Created this card using the Freshly Made Sketch that is currently posted.  I used supplies from my Simon Says Stamp December card kit. 


I felt I had to do a little stamping,  so I matched up some ink to my paper and stamped the sentiment on the right side of my border strip to add a bit of interest. 


A pretty simple but fun card to make.  Love that sentiment stamp.  

I hope you find some time to create!  

Debbie






Supplies Used - Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Stamps and Dies:  Christmas Squad Stamps (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink & Embossing:  Aquatini and Rockin' Red (Catherine Pooler Inks)
Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Licorice (The Stamps of Life) Milk and Cookie Paper (Doodle Bug)

2 comments:

  1. This is fun....love the red and blue combo! And Santa in his chair is so cute! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the colours and that fun Santa! Love the stamping on the background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete