Sunday, January 7, 2018

Embossing for Stamp Ink Paper

Embossing is the challenge at Stamp Ink Paper this week.  I went for the gold . . .


I started by creating my watercolor technique piece using Lemon Yellow and Crimson Colorburst, and then I cut my Concentric Circle Die.  Once it was dry, I embossed the "thanks" sentiment with gold embossing powder.

I then took a white panel, stamped/embossed my sentiment to match in gold, and then embossed the edges of that white panel and popped it on my card base.  

I love the look of those circles in the different shades of yellow and red.

Hope you find some time to create.  Cheers!

Debbie


Supplies Used -Thanks for All You Do
Stamps and Dies:  Painted Thanks Stamp Set and Concentric Circles Die (Neat and Tangled); Butterly Notes Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing: Versamark, Orange, Lemon Yellow and Crimson Color Burst (Ken Oliver); Gold Embossing Powder (Ranger)
Paper:  Canson Watercolor Paper; Solar White (Neenah)
Accessories:  Gold Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool design! Love the die cut panel, perfect embossing too! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete